This site (“Website” or “Site”), is a website, operated by WAWA MEDIA LLC, SAN DIEGO, CA. By using the information available through this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein. If you do not wish to be bound by the terms and conditions, you must leave this site immediately. Any further access from you to this site will be considered as an acceptance of the terms and conditions stated below.
This site may modify this agreement at any time and such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement on the website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this agreement when you use this site after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review these Terms of Conditions regularly to ensure you are updated with the changes.
Intellectual Property Rights
The website, its content, web design and underlying technology are properties WAWA MEDIA LLC, SAN DIEGO, CA, of WAWA MEDIA LLC, SAN DIEGO, CA affiliates, and of WAWA MEDIA LLC, SAN DIEGO, CA partners and are protected by international copyright and trademark laws.
You agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to the copyrighted content on this site. Any use of the trademarks or any other copyrighted content on the website without prior written consent of WAWA MEDIA LLC, SAN DIEGO, CA is strictly prohibited.
Your Conduct On This site
You alone are responsible for your conduct on this site. Without limitation to the foregoing, you agree that you will not use this site to take any of the following actions:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal right of others;
- Publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content.
- Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person’s computer, this site, any software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose unless you have written consent from WAWA MEDIA LLC, SAN DIEGO, CA to do so.
- Transmit surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters.
- Download any file that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within WAWA MEDIA LLC, SAN DIEGO, CA websites.
- Collect or store personal information about other end users.
- Interfere with or disrupt the website, servers, or networks.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, this site’s representatives, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through this site or to manipulate your presence on this site.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on this site’s infrastructure.
- Engage in any illegal activities.
Unauthorized access to this site is a breach of these Terms and a violation of the law. You agree not to access this site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us for use in accessing the site.
You agree not to use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, or copy any part of this site, except those automated means that we have approved in advance and in writing. Use of this site is subject to existing laws and legal process. Nothing contained in these Terms shall limit our right to comply with governmental, court, and law-enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this site.
Third-party sites, products, and Services
The information, services and products available to you on this Website may contain errors and is subject to periods of interruption. While we do our best to maintain the information, services and products it offers on this website, we cannot be held responsible for any errors, defects, lost profits, or other consequential damages arising from the use of this website.
WE PROVIDE THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE “AS IS,” WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL AND EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, ARISING FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE TO CEASE USING THE WEBSITE.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, our officers, directors, owners, agents and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the website, the violation of these terms and conditions by you, or the infringement by you, or other user of the message boards using your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. We reserve the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to suspend, modify, add or erase, at any time, parts of the web content. Moreover, we have the right to modify the terms of the present Agreement, at any time and without prior warning. You are to verify the agreement from time to time, because you acknowledge that you are subject to the modifications as soon as they are posted on the web. If at any moment, some services provided by us can be subject to other terms than these stated above, we shall post a visible announcement on the website, regarding the specific regulations for that matter.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of THE UNITED STATES. In the event that any portion of these terms and conditions is deemed by a court to be invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the messages contained on the website, or the use of the website, must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose.